Hi, I'm Jess.
Make it Well.
Make it Beautiful.
I’m the Creative Director here at Jessica Friedman Studios. I have over a decade of experience in the creative industry as a video producer, photographer, and designer. In 2018, I left the corporate world so that I could better serve the organizations I love helping the most: small businesses and nonprofits.
Many of these organizations are remarkably self-sufficient when it comes to the administrative side of things. But as a small business owner myself, I know that this do-it-yourself approach can be frustrating and overwhelming. It also often means sacrificing time away from the things that truly matter to us: family, friends, our health, and even developing the products and services that made us open our doors in the first place.
I am passionate about creating low-cost, high-quality promotional media that enables entrepreneurs and community leaders to build their brand, engage with their audience, and touch as many lives as possible.
My mission is to provide small businesses and nonprofits with affordable marketing solutions.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re starting a business that you’re really excited about, but you’re not sure how to let people know you exist.
- You’re trying to be frugal and do all of your marketing yourself, but you’re spending so much time on it that your actual product or service is getting neglected.
- You’ve spent hours researching SEO, social media strategy, email marketing, privacy law, and analytics, and you’re feeling overwhelmed and burned out.
- You’ve been in business for a while, but demand isn’t quite what you’d like it to be and you’re not sure why.
- Your competitor just launched a fancy new website that makes yours look dated, but you’re worried you can’t afford a web designer.
I want to give you the tools you need to do marketing the right way, right from the start. That’s why I offer
- A variety of affordable marketing services to meet your organization’s unique needs
- Consultations to help you magnify the strengths and correct the weaknesses in your existing marketing strategy